1. The Gift Card is not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, unless required by law.
2. The Gift Card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the Gift Card. The available balance of the Gift Card is reduced by the amount of each purchase of goods or services and by other deductions, if any, that may be required by law.
3. If you want to use the Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card with additional payment from another funding source. You agree that we are not responsible if you do not have enough funds on your Gift Card to facilitate a transaction.
4. The Gift Card also may not be used to buy Phobia Archive Gift Cards, third party gift cards, gift certificates, coupons, coins, paper money, virtual currency, or items generally considered to be "bullion" (for example, gold, silver, and other precious metals in the form of coins, bars, or ingots).
5. The Gift Card is not redeemable outside the Italy or its Territories.
1. The funds on the Gift Card expire after 365 days. No fees apply.
2. Protect the Gift Card like cash. Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards will only be replaced if the Gift Card has never been used, and only with satisfactory proof of purchase and Gift Card number, where required by law.
3. We reserve the right to correct the Gift Card balance if we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred. You also agree that we may deactivate, cancel or suspend any Gift Card and freeze any associated Gift Card funds if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper Gift Card use. You agree that you will not use a revoked Gift Card.
4. The Gift Card is not a credit, debit, or charge card. No implied warranties attach to it.
5. Gift Card users must be 18 years of age or older.
6. The Gift Card is issued by Vos srl, an italian company, which reserves the right to change the terms of the Phobia Archive Gift Card program or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time or to contract with a third party to administer this program. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted on phobia-archive.com.
7. We may assign these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. However, if we assign the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will remain substantially the same unless you are notified.
8. Invalid or unidentifiable Gift Card numbers will not be redeemed.
9. The Gift Card may only be used for purchases on phobia-archive.com.